Product Details

GODIVA STICK 72% DARK CHOCO 90G

AED16.80

10 in stock

SKU: 031290140107 Categories: , , Brand:

Share this product

Description

Ingredients:  

Cocoa mass, cocoa butter, fructose powder, emulsifier(soy lecithin), butter, natural vanilla flavour. Cocoa solids minimum 50% May contain other tree nuts, egg and gluten.

Nutritional Information:  

Serving size 3 bars(34g) Calories per serving 199
Total Fat15g(21% DV) Saturated Fat 9g(32% DV) Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 1mg (0% DV) Sodium 4mg (0% DV)Total Carbohydrate 10g (4% DV) Fiber 4g(14% DV)Total sugar 9g Added Sugar 9g (18% DV) Protein 3g (7% DV))

 

Storage Condition:  

Store in a Cool and Dry place : Min +15 °C/59°F -Max. +18°C/65°F

Brand: Godiva

 

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “GODIVA STICK 72% DARK CHOCO 90G”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *